Monday, January 2, 2017

2016



This past year has been a year full of mountain top highs and ocean bottom lows. I have done much traveling,  soul searching, and spending time with those I love in 2016; as now 2017 will be the very end of me being home. 2016 has gave me many lessons but most important balance. Balance in life, friends, family, social media, social events, relationships, sports, my health, and keeping others around me happy as well as myself. I have learned this year to forgive others as well as myself. To in other words kill people with kindness. To some, I have been a little demon, and to others I have been a guardian angel. What I take away, is to give up pleasing those who wont matter in a few months. Don't stress over things that in a year will mean nothing. Enjoy the smallest moments because come September they will mostly be gone. Live with passion, it keeps things interesting. This who New Year new me stuff, yeah no. I am going to do me and fall in love with who I am. I am going to cut out anyone who tries to change me or stabs me in the back. I am young determined and ready to move on with my life and to find my next adventure past Seattle christian. As of right know I am nothing like the person I will be in 2 months let alone a year. So with new starts comes new pieces to you. Blake beating cancer, saying good bye to everyone and everything I've ever known, traveling Asia alone, and many other things will impact who I will become this year. Im just thankful to be me. A beautiful blond, wild and free. Unbroken, untamed, never to return again. Once  glimpse and you already know. This lucky girl is going to rule the world. What ever she does and who ever she becomes will be a blessing on all she touches and all she does. She has felt the most passionate love and the most passionate hate. She has never had her heart break. She has the world in her hands and the sea in her heart and the stars in her soul. The magics apart of who she is, and why she's, she. The one everyone wants to be. A wild free heart, stuck with in a blond girls never broken heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment